Hello Blogland! How ya been?
Me, I have been absent. Both my blog and my house are feeling a little neglected lately and probably some of my friends and family too.
This fall has been a weird one, mostly because as soon as it was good and September the weather turned humid and yucky. Just plain ick. And my body does not like humid, not one bit.
So I have not been feeling as "fall-ish" as I would like. In fact all of my Halloween and Fall decor items are still sitting in their Rubbermaid box, waiting to be set free.
Also, I am now working 25 hours a week at the boys school (as opposed to the 12.5 I started out at) and while I am LOVING my job there - especially my morning shift - and loving the increase in pay and the freedom that comes with that, it is making certain things harder to get done - like blogging. But next week is our Fall Break at school and I am REALLY hoping to get some blogging, picture taking and crafting done on my week off.
I am still on the fence about the Fair. I think next week, when I have more free time I will make a decision, so stay tuned!
Here is the rest of my wish list for the Fall - projects I would like to see through, things I would like to do:
1) Finish Bedroom - ok, so this one falls more to my husband than me, but I will help!
2) Paint Dining Room - if I could just choose colors! (green maybe on bottom and "my" white on top? or the opposite? or maybe pink? or palest yellow?)
3) Have more people over for grilling out and such. I miss my old friends and I want to connect more with new friends at church!
4) Read To Kill A Mockingbird (can you believe I never have?)
5) Go to Eureka Springs with my family - favorite fall outing, even if just for a day...
6) Go camping with my Sweet Man once before it gets really cold.
7) Clean out laundry room - and maybe paint it too? Or at least really organize it?
8) Go to the Pumpkin Patch, pick some pumpkins and eat pie!
That is my Fall wish list - what is yours?
(all images from countryhome.com)
oh and did I mention I will be 35 in a week?