I have been tagged by Toni over at Rabbit Hill Creations to list 7 Weird Things About Me. Well, I am sure there are way more than 7 but I will give it a go...
7. I love to take pictures of feet - naked or with shoes. It doesn't matter, I am just always snapping shots of feet.
6. I have to check my email and drink my coffee before I do anything else. I actually stumble bleary eyed to the computer first thing in the morning, pushing my sweet children and husband aside as if they were simply part of the obstacle course I Must Fish Or I Will Die....As if I will have received a life changing email between the hours of 11PM and 7AM. It could happen, you never know... Also I leave half-full cups of coffee all over the house when I have finally had my fix.
5. I have always wanted to go to Iowa. My mom finds this particularly funny, but see, I don't really feel that I am beach girl - though I do love to visit, and I am not a mountain girl, or a dessert girl, or a big city girl. No what I like is the prairie. Fields of grain and all that. I want a big farm house in the middle of a field, with and old pick-up truck and overalls and aprons. I am sure you fellow prairie people out there get this don't you?
4. I do not really like the color purple. There I said it.
3. My current gift wish list is full of things that are used or old. For instance I want a plain old wood dollhouse, my old vintage bicycle repaired (complete with basket,) a set of the 1970's Fashion Plates, and any old linens with random monograms on them.
2. I like to straighten but I don't like to deep clean. And I really don't understand people who do. I try, I don't judge, but I really don't get it...
1. I always take the scenic route when I drive, if possible. I avoid risky left turns and construction at all cost. I would rather add an extra 5 minto my trip and not feel stressed, than try to fight crazy people and feel all harried.
So there ya have it, all sorts of odd things about me... Now I am tagging Jeanetta, Alison, Jemimah, Kim, Sarabeth, Whitney and Rosemary!